1. Data ControllerThe data controller of this website is the www.todaybirthdays.com whose office is situated at [address].
2. Information collected and purposeDownload Information When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association: The requested web page or download; Whether the request was successful or not; The date and time when you accessed the site; The Internet address of the web site or the domainname of the computer from which you accessed the site; The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser. Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically storeinformation in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user. Personal data provided by the data subject When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for the purposes of [insert the purposes for which the information shallbe processed].
3. Your rights as data subjectAs an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the rightto request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
5. Transaction Security Policy (this section should be included when the site makes use of a payment gateway for financial transactions)This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensuresecure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbolin the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url addresswill also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between twopoints such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during thesession will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
7. FeedbackAny comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated